If you're a fan of retail therapy you'll be thrilled with your stay at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. In addition to stylish rooms, renovated event spaces, and delicious dining, our hotel provides convenient access to some of the best shopping in the country. Discover the vibrant enclaves of Coral Gables and Coconut Grove, as well as the big-name stores at Dolphin Mall, Dadeland Mall, and much more. Enjoy urban shopping with cosmopolitan flair in the pulsing downtown Miami shopping district, or stroll down the Miracle Mile on the lookout for the most irresistible designer pieces. Allow the multilingual Concierge at our hotel to assist you with maps, directions, and itineraries.
Travel Tip: Leave your car at the hotel and hop on our round-trip shuttle to and from Miami International Mall for $10. Ask the front desk for more information.
- Dolphin Mall - Located 10 miles from our hotel, Dolphin Mall is the largest shopping and entertainment destination in Miami. This beautiful, state-of-the-art center offers fine fashion, dining, and family entertainment in a lively setting. Dolphin Mall provides daily shuttle service for a fee, payable to driver.
- International Mall - Discover the excitement of this remarkable shopping experience, showcasing five department stores - Macy's The Women's and Kid's Store, Macy's Men's and Home, JCPenney, Kohl's and Sears. Delight in visiting the more than 140 specialty stores.
- Dadeland Mall - Anchored by Florida's largest Macy’s, as well as Macy’s Home Gallery & Kids, JCPenney, Saks Fifth Avenue, the country's largest The Limited/Express store and Nordstrom, Dadeland Mall is known throughout the world as one of Miami's premier shopping centers, with over 185 specialty stores.
- Village of Merrick Park - Take a trip from our hotel to this upscale lifestyle center in Coral Gables. Opened in 2002, the mall features over 100 tenant stores, specializing in luxury brands and including restaurants and entertainment. The Village of Merrick Park is served by the Miami Metrorail at the Douglas Road Station.
- Coral Gables - We offer a free shuttle to this unique shopping and dining destination. Take your pick from the more than 170 gourmet restaurants, cafés, designer boutiques, art galleries, shopping centers. Experience the boutiques and charm of historic Miracle Mile. Uncover gourmet pet treats, haute couture, bespoke jewelry and luxury brands.
- Coconut Grove - Discover a little of everything at Coconut Grove, whether it's motorbikes or fine jewelry. Browse for antique books, gourmet foods, hats, and sun glasses. Focus on clothing pieces with cutting-edge style or lean toward classics. You'll find that the specialty stores on the downtown streets offer a dizzying array of merchandise. Be sure to visit both CocoWalk's open-air enclave and the Streets of Mayfair strolling zone. Shop at the best-known names in retailing or search out Coconut Grove's individually owned shops - from eclectic to funky.
- Downtown Miami - Just a few miles from our hotel, the downtown district is alive with shops, restaurants, lounges, businesses, nightlife and so much more. The Downtown Shopping District is anchored by Macy's, Marshalls, Ross - Dress for Less, and La Epoca. Dine on cuisine from around the world, visit art museums, take a historical district tour, or visit the Seybold Building - home to more than 280 jewelers.
- South Beach - The SoBe designer district runs from Collins Avenue to Washington Avenue and Ocean Drive. Discover boutiques and shops offering high fashion pieces, "must have" limited edition merchandise, and more.