Enjoy one of the world's most famous shopping destinations in the Gateway to the Americas at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. Along with the sleek, modern style of our Miami hotel rooms, meeting areas, restaurants, lounges and public spaces, you'll find a world of things to do in Miami at your fingertips. From Coral Gables to Coconut Grove, you can explore this vibrant South Florida enclave. Beach shops, art galleries, and boutiques, to name a few. Enjoy big city shopping with cosmopolitan flair in the pulsing downtown Miami shopping district or stroll down the Miracle Mile on the lookout for the most irresistible designer pieces. Allow the multilingual Concierge at our Miami Florida hotel to assist you with maps, directions, and itineraries.
Travel Tip: Leave your car at the hotel and hop on our round-trip shuttle to and from Miami International Mall for $10. Ask the front desk for more information.
- Dolphin Mall - The largest shopping and entertainment destination in Miami. Dolphin Mall, a beautiful, state-of-the-art value center, offers fine fashion, dining, and family entertainment in a beautiful, electrifying setting. Dolphin Mall provides daily shuttle service for a fee, payable to driver.
- International Mall - Discover the excitement of this remarkable shopping experience showcasing five department stores - Macy's The Women's and Kid's Store, Macy's Men's and Home, JCPenney, Kohl's and Sears. Delight in visiting the more than 140 specialty stores.
- Dadeland Mall - Anchored by Florida's largest Macy’s, as well as Macy’s Home Gallery & Kids, JCPenney, Saks Fifth Avenue, the country's largest The Limited/Express store and Nordstrom, Dadeland Mall is known throughout the world as one of Miami's premier shopping centers with over 185 specialty stores..
- Village of Merrick Park - An upscale lifestyle center in Coral Gables. Opened in 2002, the mall features over 100 tenant stores, specializing in luxury brands and including restaurants and entertainment The Village of Merrick Park is served by the Miami Metrorail at the Douglas Road Station.
- Coral Gables - We offer a free shuttle to this unique shopping and dining destination. Take your pick from the more than 170 gourmet restaurants, cafés, designer boutiques, art galleries, shopping centers. Experience the boutiques and charm of historic Miracle Mile. Uncover gourmet pet treats, haute couture, bespoke jewelry and luxury brands.
- Coconut Grove - Discover a little of everything at Coconut Grove, whether it's motorbikes or fine jewelry. Browse for antique books, gourmet foods, hats and sun glasses. Focus on clothing pieces with cutting-edge style or lean toward classics. You'll find that the specialty stores on the downtown streets offer a dizzying array of merchandise. Be sure to visit both CocoWalk's open-air enclave and the Streets of Mayfair strolling zone. Shop at the best-known names in retailing or search out only the individually owned shops - from eclectic to funky.
- Downtown Miami - Just a few miles from our luxury hotel, the downtown district is alive with shops, restaurants, lounges, businesses, nightlife and so much more. The Downtown Shopping District is anchored by Macy's, Marshalls, Ross - Dress for Less, and La Epoca. Dine on cuisine from around the world, visit art museums, take a historical district tour, or visit the Seybold Building - home to more than 280 jewelers.
- South Beach - The SoBe designer district runs from Collins Avenue to Washington Avenue and Ocean Drive. Discover boutiques and shops offering high fashion pieces, "must have" limited edition merchandise, and more.