A Premier Destination For Meetings and Events in Miami
Whether you're hosting an intimate, 20-person meeting or a large conference for 300, you'll inspire creativity at the beautifully renovated Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center - the only IACC-accredited property in South Florida.
Our hotel has recently undergone a $10-million transformation, reinvigorating our 17,000 square feet of purpose-built meeting and event space. Our conference rooms have been thoughtfully redesigned using suggestions from meeting professionals like you, and feature natural light, modern audiovisual technology and high-speed Internet access. In addition to being the closest hotel to Miami International Airport, we offer close proximity to Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Miami's famed beaches.
At A Glance
- 2017 Meeting Rooms Renovation
- Guest Rooms: 405
- Kings/Suites/Doubles: 211/6/188
- Room Rates:
- High - $ 289
- Low – $ 99
- Ideal Group Size: 20 - 200
- Max Group Size: 300
- Sales Tax: 7%
- Room Tax: 6%
Let Us Show You Around
Explore the many different options we offer for our meeting spaces ranging in size from 460 to 4,000 square feet.
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Sales Team
Phone: (305) 870-8151 | Email
Ideal Meeting Size: 5 - 30
Our small meeting rooms are perfect for more intimate business events here in Miami.
- All-inclusive meeting packages, three to choose from
- Newly renovated with state-of-the-art A/V built-ins, including screens, projectors, sound, and whiteboards
- Flexible IACC-certified boardrooms to accommodate mid-size events, all with natural light
- Dedicated meeting EMC staff with EMC Concierge service
Ideal Meeting Size: 30 - 200
With more 17,000 square feet of event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 450 guests.
- 4,000 square-foot ballroom
- 2,224 square-foot meeting room with natural light and golf course views
- Renovated meeting spaces
- Expansive pre-function space
Outdoor Meetings & Events
Ideal Capacity: 200
Take advantage of our beautiful outdoor pool patio space to host a reception or event, and enjoy the warm Miami weather.
- Scenic view of the Miami River and International Links Golf Course
- Lush tropical foliage and golf course vista
- Flexible space to create a memorable event
- Ask about coordinating Latin dancers or cigar rollers into your event for an authentic Miami experience
UNPARALLELED PROXIMITY TO MIAMI AIRPORT
Ideally located on the banks of the beautiful Miami River, overlooking the Melreese Golf Course, our hotel is only a quarter-mile from Miami International Airport; we offer 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the terminal. We're also within walking distance of the Miami Intermodal Center, the transportation hub of Miami featuring all major car rental companies, Miami Metrorail with access to downtown, Coral Gables, and Mary Brickell Village, TriRail with access to Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Miami Metro Bus including the express bus to South Beach, Amtrak, and Greyhound terminals.
We provide complimentary transportation within a three-mile radius of the hotel, making it easy for you and your meeting colleagues to access the many corporations and organizations nearby.
- IACC Certified Executive Meeting Center
- Three all inclusive meeting packages from which to choose
- Dedicated EMC planner on-site to assist with all your meeting needs
- EMC Concierge Service
- Affordable a la carte menus to enhance the EMC experience
Catering & On-Site Dining
Dining, Food & Beverage - F&B Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $16.25++ Buffet: $19.75++
Lunch: Plated: $17.00++ Buffet: $24.00++
Dinner: Plated: $28.50++ Buffet: $46.00++
Soar to new heights at The Rickenbacker, where an aviation theme, sweeping views, and art deco décor provide the perfect backdrop for a bountiful buffet of international delights or a memorable entrée. Capacity: 150