A Vast Array of Things to Do in Miami
There are countless things to do and experience in this city, and Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center places everything right at your fingertips. Whether you choose to relax in our newly renovated pool space, complete with your very own "beach," or venture out into colorful downtown Miami, you're sure to find something that captivates your interest.
Soak up the Florida sun in our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. Drive to world-famous beaches, take in a round of golf at the adjacent championship 18-hole course, experience a multitude of exciting water activities, or explore the best of Miami shopping. We've listed some of our favorite things to do below; book your stay with us today, and experience them all for yourself.
In addition to being near the airport, our hotel is just minutes from the Gulf Stream, near fabulous fishing, cruising, and sightseeing. Let our helpful Guest Services team assist with planning a boating, fishing, diving, beach, or sightseeing itinerary in sync with your schedule and interests. Thrill to sightseeing cruises along Biscayne Bay. Tour the world-famous Port of Miami. Visit an Alligator Farm or "mark the shark" with a world-record-holding shark aficionado. Below, we've listed just a few of the fun things to do on the water in Miami, to help get you started.
- Island Queen Cruises - Offers sightseeing cruises along scenic Biscayne Bay, including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and "Millionaire's Row" - the homes of the rich and famous. (90-minute bilingual narrated cruises.)
- Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters - Offers a wide selection of yacht charters for corporate events and social celebrations. Charters are client-tailored for all group sizes and budgets.
- Pier 5 Fishing Charters - Dedicated to providing the best, most customizable deep-sea fishing charters at the most affordable rates.
- Port of Miami - The "cruise capital of the world" and one of the world's busiest, most recognized ports.
- South Florida Alligator Farm
- Mark the Shark Fishing Tour
- Blue Lagoon Office Park (1 mile)
- Boeing Training Center (1 mile)
- Oracle Latin America (1 mile)
- Discovery Latin America (1 mile)
- IATA (1 mile)
- FedEx (1 mile)
- Johnson & Johnson Companies (1 mile)
- HP - Latin America (1 mile)
- Burger King Corporate Headquarters (1 mile)
American Airlines Arena
Cheer on the Miami Dolphins during your stay at our hotel. We're just a short drive away from thrilling sporting events at American Airlines Arena. Sports enthusiasts can also check out the following nearby venues:
- University of Miami (4 miles)
- Florida International University (6 miles)
- Dolphin Stadium (12 miles)
Located just 3.5 miles from the new Marlins Stadium, Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center offers an ideal location for baseball fans. And as the closest hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), we make it easy for visiting guests to fly in and out of town.
Sun Life Stadium
The Sun Life Stadium hosts many exciting events including football games, concerts, and shows. The Miami Dolphins call Sun Life Stadium their home turf, and two college football teams meet here annually to face off in one highly anticipated game - The Orange Bowl.
Our hotel is only a 20-minute drive from Sun Life Stadium and conveniently located near the Miami International Airport where we offer complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off. Reserve your upcoming stay at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center and cheer on your favorite team, play a round of golf at our nearby golf course, or lounge by our relaxing pool.